Donnerstag, 25. November 2010

....New :)

Hi there again :D Photobucket

Wow, another post within one day... that's so not like me xD

BUT i have to tell you something NEW, too..
Since i only talked about old things in my last post ;D

First of all you might have mentioned that my blog-design changed!
That's all thanks to Lisa, who made up the whole design last night Photobucket
THANK YOU SO MUCH DARLING !!!

I really love this style :3 it combines all my addictions at the moment Photobucket

Ok, now on to my other NEW announcement...

I want to show you what i wish for christmas Photobucket
I talked to my parents for a long time and finally convinced them tho get me this:


OMG YOU GUYS, ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS????? TAT
I am deeply in love with this cam since i first saw her. I got myself some information, i checked other cams but i came to the conclusion that this would be the best one for me ;^;

I'll get this model with an 18-55mm lens :3

She's red, kyaaaaaaa x3 i can't wait to get her *A* What do you think? :3 Tell me :DPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen