Montag, 28. März 2011

Letters from the Sky


One of these days the sky's gonna break and everything will escape and I'll know
One of these days the mountains are gonna fall into the sea and they'll know
That you and I were made for this
I was made to taste your kiss
We were made to never fall away
One of these days letters are gonna fall from the sky telling us all to go free
But until that day I'll find a way to let everybody know that you're coming back, you're coming back for me
'Cause even though you left me here I have nothing left to fear
These are only walls that hold me here...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Lina ;_;
    Ich mag deine Fotos + wie du sie bearbeitest total <3 Den song kannte ich bisher noch garnicht, hatte dann jetzt direkt mal reingehört~ Gefällt <D
    Und ich hab' deine message auf dev vorhin erst gesehen, argh! Also meine email-adresse ist mm(at)pockybox.de , wollt' ich dir ohnehin seit Ewigkeiten endlich mal geben. What's yours? <D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hey lina :D
    dankeschöön wie lieb von dir! Freu mich dass ein paar blogs für dich dabei waren!

    AntwortenLöschen